Now Live Yes & No Design Studio Website

bole

Local time
14:53
Project URL
ꑮ.com
Elevator Pitch
We solve design problems for startups

Yes & No is an independent creative studio with deep expertise in research, strategy, design, and engineering. The team works exclusively with startups that want to use design as a competitive advantage.

Upvote 2

bole

Local time
14:53

A little easter egg: drag a finger (or a clicked mouse cursor) on ꑮ.com/404/ page.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
13:53
Pronouns
he/him

That’s a cool domain! How are you finding the website is converting? I would like to see some case studies to back up the big talk.

Small typo on the dialogue page, ‘design by comity’ should be ‘design by committee‘. I’d prefer if this page had line breaks between items for easier reading. Feels like a daunting wall of text at the moment.

Last edited:

Sharkie

🦈
Gold Member
Local time
10:53
Pronouns
She/Her

Really neat site, awesome job! The dots overlapping with the text strikes me as a bit of an issue, as I found it hard to read when that happened. Maybe just leave the text solid and have the dots go behind it?

Otherwise I really like the mobile experience, and it intrigues me to learn more.

RobinHood

Local time

We solve design problems for startups

How do you solve the problem to typing the domain name into the browser? ;)

Seriously though, I can't see any normal text equivalent for your domain. So how do I recommend you to a friend? Search for Yes & No Design and not find you as the top result? Awful experience.

It screams of over design and form over function in that sense.

It's a beautiful website, I'll give you that. But I wouldn't have the puny code as the main URL. Have that redirect to a plain text url that people can remember and type into their browser, and keep the puny code icon for marketing and redirection only. Otherwise it's makes for a terrible and frustrating experience if someone is trying to promote you or even find you again at a later date.

I agree that the dialogue page need line breaks too to make it more readable.

Last edited:

RobinHood

Local time

The scrolling is really bad on chrome too. Super inconsistent, laggy and jumpy. Ditch the scroll jacking.

I'm trying to price up a website and it's frustrating as heck. A normal user would probably bounce way quick than the time I'm spending testing the site.

Last edited:

RobinHood

Local time

Wait, you also purposefully hide the scroll bar so I can't even manually control my scroll??

That's it, I'm done, lol.

Nice idea and pretty effects, but super unusable mate.

RobinHood

Local time

I'm so glad I continued to fight with your user interface to find out that you'd give me the benefit of choosing the name of my website for $2,500 and then not including any font licencing for my $30k total bill AND not supply any customer support 😲

W T actual F dude 😂😂😂

avena

Local time
09:53

Cool effects but the site don't work (pressing the links open blank pages). Also, where is the portfolio to backup the wording? 🤯