Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
03:01
Pronouns
he/him

What’s on your wishlist for gift giving season? 😄

I am hoping for a MIDI keyboard controller to make some music on the Mac.

Some nice socks is a Christmas must-have as well.

What about you?

joshmanders

Full Snack Developer
Local time
22:01

I don't have a wishlist for gifts. I refuse to accept gifts from anyone as I grew up poor so buying gifts was really tough thing for my family, so we learned to enjoy our time together over materialistic gifts. That mixed with the fact that everything I actually WANT is very expensive. (Apple stuff, lol) I just don't accept gifts.

Although, lastnight my daughter gave me a gift she made at school, so that was awesome.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
03:01
Pronouns
he/him

I don't have a wishlist for gifts. I refuse to accept gifts from anyone as I grew up poor so buying gifts was really tough thing for my family, so we learned to enjoy our time together over materialistic gifts. That mixed with the fact that everything I actually WANT is very expensive. (Apple stuff, lol) I just don't accept gifts.

Although, lastnight my daughter gave me a gift she made at school, so that was awesome.

That is great! You can't beat something handmade. 😄 I feel you on the expensive Apple gear...

Last edited:

avena

Local time
23:01

Booooks! Yeah! 📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖📚📖

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
04:01
Pronouns
he/him

Same here. Things I want will arrive 1-3 days later. 😉 😂
This year I've had only the wish for a good kitchen knife because I didn't want to search for one.

Evan

Wordpress / Divi / Avada / Oxygen
Local time
23:01

• Dashcam
  • Some nice business apparel (slacks, love sleeve polo shirts)
  • Some nice casual apparel (can never have enough flannel)