What do you blog about?

What do you blog about?

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
19:12
Pronouns
he/him

For those of you who have a blog. What is your blog about? How often do you post new content?

Michael

😎
Local time
18:12

I’ve tried blogging many times and decided to stop trying. I start out with all the best intentions then just forget to.

Tend to now just stick to using Twitter.

Solidus

Local time
13:12

My wife and I own a popular cat blog covering all cat-related topics. She does nearly all of the writing, I just check for mistakes and do all the technical stuff.
I also run my own blog covering topics such as WordPress, website monetization, and server management as I mentioned here.

VickiLanger

Asks "why?" too much
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
she/her

I often think it would be a good idea. Then I realize I’d have to be consistent or it’s not worth it. So, I lowered the bar and I just tweet about my cats, dogs, random thoughts, ideas, and my code learning.

theluigi

Local time

My wife and I own a popular cat blog covering all cat-related topics. She does nearly all of the writing, I just check for mistakes and do all the technical stuff.
I also run my own blog covering topics such as WordPress, website monetization, and server management as I mentioned here.

The cat blog sounds LOVELY 😻😻😻

theluigi

Local time

As much as I love code and exploring different technologies, I can’t really write about it. I write more personal stuff that’s important to me. I feel like one of my revolving themes is the importance of individuality.

Check it out tho!