What are you working on?

What are you working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

namecame

Local time
23:30

Some work on the weekend, some during the week and some only stop to 😴 ... what are you working on these days?

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
04:30
Pronouns
he/him

I work on Stancy - my first super own open source project.
It's a mix of CMS, static site generator with some additions and as package, so it doesn't force you any structure and allows you to use a normal Laravel/Lumen app with all it's abilities.

petrbilek

Local time

Hi, curently working on a Line Icon Pack.

Thegrowing Icon Pack freebie for product design.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
03:30
Pronouns
he/him

Hi, curently working on a Line Icon Pack.

Thegrowing Icon Pack freebie for product design.

Wow Petr these are awesome! Feel free to post them in the Marketplace forum.

VickiLanger

Asks "why?" too much
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
she/her

I’m mostly work on learning python, but the goal is to build Statalog. This week’s goal is to get the landing page set up properly and make sure it looks good.

AndrewDavidJ

Local time
Pronouns
He/Him

As shared in the Project Showcase forum, I'm currently primarily developing AttrctMode while also releasing new features for the recently launched All Apple Arcade when I need a break from AttrctMode.

Here are the some links:

I have a few other projects in the works, but they're not my main focus and I only spend some time on them when I really need a change of scenery, which isn't that often. I'd say I'm generally the type who "only stops to 😴" haha

v1rtl

teen webdev
Local time
06:30
Pronouns
bruh

Working on untracked, secure social network - Komfy. It is open source, code here. Currently implementing authorization.

Reactions: ek1

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

This weekend I am working on squashing remaining teething issues here and then going for another marketing push.

VickiLanger

Asks "why?" too much
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
she/her

This weekend my goal is to get my landing page back up, without learning any new frameworks

Lloople

Local time

Since August I’m working in a website to help you take care of your pets. It’s a side project I always wanted to build but never found the time. For now it’s super simple but the idea is to add some reminders for vet appointments and vaccines. Maybe I’ll add some social stuff too.

I thought about making it a SaaS but since I don’t have any experience and I’m not a freelancer I’ll make it for free and maybe add some paid features in the future if it gets popular enough.

I don’t even have a name but almost half of the code is done 😂

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Since August I’m working in a website to help you take care of your pets. It’s a side project I always wanted to build but never found the time. For now it’s super simple but the idea is to add some reminders for vet appointments and vaccines. Maybe I’ll add some social stuff too.

I thought about making it a SaaS but since I don’t have any experience and I’m not a freelancer I’ll make it for free and maybe add some paid features in the future if it gets popular enough.

I don’t even have a name but almost half of the code is done 😂

That sounds really cool! Can't wait to hear more. 😺

fbnlsr

Local time

Saturday was about learning Docker (to finally get rid of Homestead) and pizza.

Today was about playing CS:GO and Shenzhen I/O.

During the week I'm working on two projects for a client: a custom dashboard for generating statistics, and a webapp for a startup. Both are made using Symfony and VueJS.

nick

Gold Member
Local time
20:30
Pronouns
he/him

So many great projects in here!

I’m working on 30 Hour Jobs.

I just launched the new version you see after many hours of work!

sudoehlo

Local time
22:30

Hey all,

I've been writing an SMTP server with the goal of using no frameworks or modules. I'm almost done with it and will be showing it off here when I'm finished! :)

kingo55

Local time

Outside of paid client work, I get to work on our open source split testing tool called Mojito. It's like Optimizely, but with more freedom to run A/B tests. May show it off here if there's interest / when I have the docs a bit more polished.

Last edited:

precise54

Local time
14:30

Designing and building an info site for a community initiative for my home town. Trying to keep the first iteration really simple with an intro, some embedded video content of local stories, and "how to get involved" (social follows, email subscribe).

For stack I'm thinking gatsby with headless wordpress. I'm surprised I'm still using WP in 2019 but I'm yet to find something hosted that meets the equivalent of the wordpress admin UI.

Wireframes are being developed collaboratively in Miro at the moment but I'm not sure whether to keep the higher-fi designs there or go to a more traditional design tool e.g. Sketch. Anyone have opinions on the best way to handle that for a small site?

Status
Not open for further replies.