• Welcome back! We're still rolling out the latest updates so please excuse any mess (and hold off on those bug reports) throughout the rest of today. 😊

☕️ What are you working on this week? [Sep 14th 2020]

☕️ What are you working on this week? [Sep 14th 2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
01:16
Pronouns
he/him

Let's try turning this into a weekly thread to keep eachother updated on what we're working on, how we’re doing and anything we’ve learned during the week! Be sure to come back to update us with your progress. 😄

I've bumped the Webwide V2 countdown back several times (sorry!) but I am really hoping to get this launched Friday if I can cram it all in between client work. Nothing some coffee won't solve! ☕️

Last edited:

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
02:16
Pronouns
he/him

I will work on Laravel 8 package upgrades for https://astrotomic.info and also catch up on my GitHub notifications after the last two weeks holiday. 🙈😂

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

ReinissB

Local time
03:16

Unfortunately I can't show you my progress, but I am currently working on a freelance project where I have to design a homepage and logo for Accounting agency.

And hopefully this Saturday I'll get my first real web design related job (smiley emoji) I don't know why I can't add emojis.

Sharkie

🦈
Gold Member
Local time
21:16
Pronouns
She/Her

Ooo I love the idea of making this a weekly thing. Maybe it'll remind me to pop in here more often. 😅

I'm trying to get back into doing web things after my motivation hit rock bottom and I've been so exhausted. So I'm working on my Super Secret new blog post thing that's gonna take me AGES to get done because it requires making multiple web apps. So I'm going to shoot for getting one of those done this week!

v1rtl

teen webdev
Local time
03:16
Pronouns
bruh

Preparing to the release of tinyhttp v0.3

which will have:

• template engine support
  • a lot of plugins for these engines
  • 10+ middlewares for everything you need, and bugfixes to existing ones
  • 30+ examples
  • improved website

Last edited:

sfcgeorge

Sonic the developer
Gold Member
Local time
01:16
Pronouns
He/Him

I'm (slowly) writing a blog post (2 blog posts) about a thing. And managed to contact the guy who invented said thing 40 years ago 👀

tom

Creator of StickerRun®
Gold Member
Community Team
Local time

I'm working on the laravel application for <super secret project> and @Adam is doing the landing page for it 🥳 And I can tell you that the landing page already looks dope!
Fine crafted by Adam 😍

27leaves

Local time

Preparing a new release for goodbag.io iOS app. As apple changed some things in iOS14 around getting GPS positions (user has the option of selecting a non-precise location), we need to inform the user about it. Also trying to reduce app loading time 🙌

Evan

Wordpress / Divi / Avada / Oxygen
Local time
20:16

A few websites I'm working on at the moment:

A website where users can customize and purchase grave markers. I'm ready to throw in the towel due to so many issues and complications, and it has only recently gotten worse after the client sent over a 13 sheet excel document full of price variations. Oof.

A website where people can submit their cars to be listed, mainly used 'luxury' vehicles.

An architectural / fabrication website. Beginning stages, just sent homepage spec to the client for feedback. One of those website where images will really sell it, but sadly the images provided by the client are really lackluster. Not sure what we'll do.

One absolutely massive website is possibly in the works (roughly a 150k deal if it goes through). I haven't heard much, so I'm not holding my breath on it becoming a reality. But we'll see.

Recently completed a pretty big undertaking by essentially combining 4 eCommerce sites into 1. The client was always having issues funneling 4 different order source into 1 Quickbooks file, so we hashed out a plan to get all the orders from one website. We completed the process in late June, and thus far things have been running smoothly with the website pulling in $260k.

l3ta

Local time
17:16

I'm furiously trying to increase the thread count on my UFO site. No shortage of stories, thankfully lol

Status
Not open for further replies.