🎮 What are you playing?

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
19:51
Pronouns
he/him

I’m flipping between Assassins Creed: Odyssey and Two Point Hospital at the moment!

Just started Odyssey but great so far. Have been pretty heavy on Two Point Hospital but I’m about done with hospital theme.

Went back to 100% Untitled Goose Game last week and also finished off Deliver us the Moon and Journey to the Savage Planet.

sfcgeorge

Sonic the developer
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
He/Him

Ooh the goose game was good. I "finished" it but not all the extra challenges.

Two Point looks fun, I enjoyed watching this guy play it completely wrong

robcsaszar

Gold Member
Local time
21:51
Pronouns
he

I actually just picked up Odyssey on Stadia but haven't tried it yet. Can't wait!
I'm currently playing Apex Legends and Fortnite (don't judge me, I'm playing it because my best friend is on XBOX and it's the only shooter with crossplay at the moment).
Also, board games. Lots and lots of boardgames. In these times social distancing it's just my girlfriend and I, though. :D

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Ooh the goose game was good. I "finished" it but not all the extra challenges.

Love that! 😄 The extra to-dos in Goose Game took me a couple hours, had to do it, am an achievement hunter. 😋
I actually just picked up Odyssey on Stadia but haven't tried it yet. Can't wait!
I'm currently playing Apex Legends and Fortnite (don't judge me, I'm playing it because my best friend is on XBOX and it's the only shooter with crossplay at the moment).
Also, board games. Lots and lots of boardgames. In these times social distancing it's just my girlfriend and I, though. :D
You'll have to let me know what you think of Odyssey! Am loving it so far, but have been AC fan in general for a while. Have to say Valhalla really not doing it for me though, even though it's set where I live. Syndicate was probably my all time favourite, Black Flag a close second.

Call of Duty MW is a fun cross-play shooter too. Am partial to a bit of that now and again. Has battle royale now also.

Evan

Wordpress / Divi / Avada / Oxygen
Local time
14:51

Fired up Minecraft a week or so ago. I usually play it once a year for a while then drop it.

Still play the original Tribes from time to time as well.

Last edited:

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
20:51
Pronouns
he/him

Thanks for this video - it made my day! 😅😂🤣

Somehow similar one of my favorites is Prison Architect. Except of this I play sometimes WoW, Ghost Recon or League of Legends.

Sharkie

🦈
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
She/Her

Somehow similar one of my favorites is Prison Architect. Except of this I play sometimes WoW, Ghost Recon or League of Legends.

Ooo I love Prison Architect! Been a while since I made a prison, might have to get back to it...

I'm currently obsessed with Rimworld. Haven't given in to cannibalism yet, but it's not winter so who knows what's gonna happen.

My all-time favourite is Stellaris though. I will always be playing Stellaris. 😂

sfcgeorge

Sonic the developer
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
He/Him

@Gummibeer i don’t usually watch much Youtube especially or game videos but I binge watched so many of his most popular ones. They’re all silly like that and his voice is soothing

LividJay

Local time

Still making my way through Resident Evil 3 remake. Had a setback yesterday that caused me to lose some progress, so I took a break.

Also playing Divinity: Original Sin.

Parker

Local time
20:51

I've started playing Bloodborne on PS4, insanely difficult but so satisfying to play!

Not usually an MMO type but I've picked up EVE: Online during the lockdown. It's a timesink...