adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
18:49
Pronouns
he/him

Hello and welcome to all.

We reached our 200 email newsletter subscriber count and are now live!

Thank you so much for joining and I hope you have a fun and fulfilling time spent in our positive community.

I'm sure there'll be a few niggles and I have so much more planned! But why wait any longer... 😄

Stay tuned for more exciting updates.

The final count after 16 days of networking:

Screenshot 2019-10-05 at 14.45.26.png

Last edited:

sfcgeorge

Sonic the developer
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
He/Him

Congratulations! You've worked hard. I had no idea whether 200 was too low or too high but I'm glad we've reached it and hope you're proud 🎉

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Congratulations! You've worked hard. I had no idea whether 200 was too low or too high but I'm glad we've reached it and hope you're proud 🎉
Thanks so much! I was originally going to go for 100 because that's what I thought would be a reasonable sized community to start with. Then I thought that maybe not all 100 will actually sign-up so I am betting on at least 50%. 😉

Couldn't have done it without all the great help from everyone here.

Hard work doesn't stop now though! I am hoping that with an active launch from the start it will be an easier sell to other people that maybe interested. I am under no illusion that managing community is difficult I mean the state of other forums in this space speak for themselves...

I got some good ideas though and so many great friends & followers who share that vision!

sfcgeorge

Sonic the developer
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
He/Him

Smort. Yeah I dunno what critical mass for forums is but a safe 100 sounds like a good start. When I started one way back I got maybe 20 users and it wasn't quite enough, fun for a bit though ☺️

kognise

Local time
13:49
Pronouns
He/him/his

Congrats on the launch! I love the concept of getting 200+ subscribers before launching, and I look forwarding to participating in the community.