Webwide is the inclusive forum community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. We understand that our community is one of creation which is why we, unlike many other discussion forums, encourage sharing of your own projects and content. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Forum Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

Webwide.io lag when posting

Carlos

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 04:12
Website
www.carlosx360.com
Credits
I was posting a thread, and I came across lag. It was taking a long while to post a thread. It's what caused a thread named "Delete this, mods." So, I was posting as I normally post in a xenForo board (I own 5 of them.), and it would lag on me. I ended up posting two, because I thought the first thread didn't go through.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 10:12
Credits
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks for letting me know Carlos. Not experienced this myself but would be interested to hear from any other users if they have had a problem posting threads. Certainly yours was the first accidental duplicate I've seen here so far. Hopefully just a one-off!