Webwide is the inclusive forum community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. We understand that our community is one of creation which is why we, unlike many other discussion forums, encourage sharing of your own projects and content. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Forum Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

Web design/development YouTube channels

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 10:43
Credits
Pronouns
he/him
Hey folks!

Wondering if anybody uses YouTube for learning/entertainment about web design & development?

If so, do you just search for whatever or do you follow a specific set of your favourite accounts?

I love YouTube but so far I'm not following any web channels, would love to discover some. I've also always wanted to have a go at making some of my own tutorials so very interested to hear what kinds of things people enjoy.

Reactions: xavier

ReinissB

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 12:43
Credits
I love Caler Edward and his works! I, personally enjoy speed art videos. As I don't much of an explanation about how does photoshop or any other program works, speed art videos are really nice way to see the progress of other artists works.

Reactions: Adam

xavier

Reaction score
Credits
I'm always impressed by how many views there are on "Let's design a logo together" videos. These are super popular!