VISION 2020+ - Personal Identity

VISION 2020+ - Personal Identity

oddparadox

Local time
20:07

Hey people! How are you all doing?

Here is my vision for my brand identity going into 2020 & beyond.

Do let me know your thoughts! You can view the complete case study here.

Thanks!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
15:37
Pronouns
he/him

@Adam in mobile it looks like the images have a fixed height but are condensed in width!? 🤔

nshep

Local time

I really like the greens you have chosen. Well done! Unfortunately, I think your logo looks too much like a monochrome version of the Firefox logo. I would rethink that.

Last edited:

27leaves

Local time

Looks cool for a digital agency or web designing thingy! What's your idea behind it? What kind of services do you want to provide?
I also had the Firefox thought ;)

oddparadox

Local time

The logo brings to my mind Firefox very quickly. It's the first association I get. Do you want this association?

I really like the greens you have chosen. Well done! Unfortunately, I think your logo looks too much like a monochrome version of the Firefox logo. I would rethink that.

Well, Firefox's logo is a very well-known mark which shares the shape and flow of my logo, hence it being easily recognized. And the logo comes with a fox and a globe in a 3D-ish format while mine is just flat.

I am a designer and I hate to say this but I never noticed the similarities until I completed the total brand Identity and someone else brought it to my notice. :x

Looks cool for a digital agency or web designing thingy! What's your idea behind it? What kind of services do you want to provide?
I also had the Firefox thought ;)

Its my personal brand identity ;) @27leaves You can see the detailed explanation here

Personally I love it and look forward to using it a lot!

27leaves

Local time

The story is really nice! I like how the logo developed and the process. Also most of the other stages of the logo looked really nice! Well done! And maybe in a few years people will say "Hey, this browser Logo looks a lot like OddParadox!" 😅

oddparadox

Local time

The story is really nice! I like how the logo developed and the process. Also most of the other stages of the logo looked really nice! Well done! And maybe in a few years people will say "Hey, this browser Logo looks a lot like OddParadox!" 😅

Which other logos from the process did you like a lot?

And thanks for the motivation boost, appreciate it a lot!!!

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
14:37
Pronouns
he/him

Which other logos from the process did you like a lot?

And thanks for the motivation boost, appreciate it a lot!!!

Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 20.23.55.png

Is my favourite! More unique and I like it framed in the circle. :)

Last edited:

Mike Rees

Local time
14:37

Yea, I can't unsee the Firefox logo. It's the biological-looking tail-like thing completing the circle, I think unless that's changed it will always look too similar in my eyes

oddparadox

Local time

Yea, I can't unsee the Firefox logo. It's the biological-looking tail-like thing completing the circle, I think unless that's changed it will always look too similar in my eyes

Well, its not a tail but the wings of the phoenix.

:x