Webwide is the inclusive discussion community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. Creating an account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

VISION 2020+ - Personal Identity

oddparadox

Reaction score
Hey people! How are you all doing?

Here is my vision for my brand identity going into 2020 & beyond.

Do let me know your thoughts! You can view the complete case study here.

Thanks!​

Last edited by a moderator:

nshep

Reaction score
I really like the greens you have chosen. Well done! Unfortunately, I think your logo looks too much like a monochrome version of the Firefox logo. I would rethink that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gummibeer

27leaves

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 10:11
Website
herrnegger.at
Looks cool for a digital agency or web designing thingy! What's your idea behind it? What kind of services do you want to provide?
I also had the Firefox thought ;)

Reactions: Gummibeer

oddparadox

Reaction score
The logo brings to my mind Firefox very quickly. It's the first association I get. Do you want this association?
I really like the greens you have chosen. Well done! Unfortunately, I think your logo looks too much like a monochrome version of the Firefox logo. I would rethink that.
Well, Firefox's logo is a very well-known mark which shares the shape and flow of my logo, hence it being easily recognized. And the logo comes with a fox and a globe in a 3D-ish format while mine is just flat.

I am a designer and I hate to say this but I never noticed the similarities until I completed the total brand Identity and someone else brought it to my notice. :x

Looks cool for a digital agency or web designing thingy! What's your idea behind it? What kind of services do you want to provide?
I also had the Firefox thought ;)
Its my personal brand identity ;) @27leaves You can see the detailed explanation here

Personally I love it and look forward to using it a lot!

27leaves

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 10:11
Website
herrnegger.at
The story is really nice! I like how the logo developed and the process. Also most of the other stages of the logo looked really nice! Well done! And maybe in a few years people will say "Hey, this browser Logo looks a lot like OddParadox!" 😅