Webwide is the inclusive forum community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. We understand that our community is one of creation which is why we, unlike many other discussion forums, encourage sharing of your own projects and content. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Forum Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

VISION 2020+ - Personal Identity

oddparadox

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 22:46
Website
oddparadox.co
Credits
Hey people! How are you all doing?

Here is my vision for my brand identity going into 2020 & beyond.

Do let me know your thoughts! You can view the complete case study here.

Thanks!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 19:16
Website
gummibeer.de
Credits
Real Name
Tom Witkowski
I am sceptical about using full black and full white. In most cases it feels too harsh IMHO.
In general I agree but the other colors are also very bold. So a softer white/black tone could get "lost" in comparison. 🤔

nshep

Reaction score
Credits
I really like the greens you have chosen. Well done! Unfortunately, I think your logo looks too much like a monochrome version of the Firefox logo. I would rethink that.

Last edited:

oddparadox

Reaction score
Local Time
Website
oddparadox.co
Credits
The logo brings to my mind Firefox very quickly. It's the first association I get. Do you want this association?
I really like the greens you have chosen. Well done! Unfortunately, I think your logo looks too much like a monochrome version of the Firefox logo. I would rethink that.
Well, Firefox's logo is a very well-known mark which shares the shape and flow of my logo, hence it being easily recognized. And the logo comes with a fox and a globe in a 3D-ish format while mine is just flat.

I am a designer and I hate to say this but I never noticed the similarities until I completed the total brand Identity and someone else brought it to my notice. :x

Looks cool for a digital agency or web designing thingy! What's your idea behind it? What kind of services do you want to provide?
I also had the Firefox thought ;)
Its my personal brand identity ;) @27leaves You can see the detailed explanation here

Personally I love it and look forward to using it a lot!

27leaves

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 19:16
Website
herrnegger.at
Credits
The story is really nice! I like how the logo developed and the process. Also most of the other stages of the logo looked really nice! Well done! And maybe in a few years people will say "Hey, this browser Logo looks a lot like OddParadox!" 😅

Reactions: oddparadox

oddparadox

Reaction score
Local Time
Website
oddparadox.co
Credits
The story is really nice! I like how the logo developed and the process. Also most of the other stages of the logo looked really nice! Well done! And maybe in a few years people will say "Hey, this browser Logo looks a lot like OddParadox!" 😅
Which other logos from the process did you like a lot?

And thanks for the motivation boost, appreciate it a lot!!!

Mike Rees

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 18:16
Credits
Yea, I can't unsee the Firefox logo. It's the biological-looking tail-like thing completing the circle, I think unless that's changed it will always look too similar in my eyes