TV/Films

TV/Films

Michael

😎
Local time
02:39

What’s everyone been watching recently?

Mostly been working my way through the latest Marvel films again - Endgame is still one of the best, albeit slightly dragged out a bit. But the fight scene at the end. 😱

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

I tend to just cycle through Parks & Recreation -> Archer -> The Office and repeat... 😁 I am on P&R at the moment!

Michael

😎
Local time

Yea. Heard the US one is much better. So many clips of it on the internet.

Anyone watch Suits?

m1guelpf

18-year-old maker
Local time
04:39
Pronouns
he, him

I fell in love with Good Omens this summer after watching it on my US trip. Might not be for everyone, but it's definitely turned into my favorite series.

Michael

😎
Local time

I fell in love with Good Omens this summer after watching it on my US trip. Might not be for everyone, but it's definitely turned into my favorite series.

I’ve watched most of it, nearly anything with David Tennant in I’ll give a try. He was so good in the first season of Jessica Jones.

sfcgeorge

Sonic the developer
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
He/Him

Good Omens is next on my list, currently binging Elementary as there's lots of it and it's easy watching. Just saw Drag Race UK having never seen the US version and it's tacky but fun.

Michael

😎
Local time

Good Omens is next on my list, currently binging Elementary as there's lots of it and it's easy watching. Just saw Drag Race UK having never seen the US version and it's tacky but fun.

I wasn’t a fan of the US Drag Race. But enjoyed the UK one. I think it’s because it’s got judges on it that I actually know.

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
03:39
Pronouns
he/him

I'm watching "Agents of Shield", "Designated Survivor", "Jack Ryan", "Lucifer", "American Gods", "iZombie", "Scorpion" and nearly everything from the Marvel universe. But I also like the anime real-human movies.

My 100% favorite movie is "BlackhawkDown".

Evan

Wordpress / Divi / Avada / Oxygen
Local time
21:39

A number of shows I watch have just ended, such as Stranger Things, Handmaids Tale, and Mindhunter. So I'm in a bit of a drought, though expect Ozarks to show up soon. I see a new season of Goliath also just launched, so I'll need to get to that at some point.

On a whim I decided to start watching King of the Hill for some reason, and haven't regretted it. An odd choice to make, but it's a good show.

kognise

Local time
Pronouns
He/him/his

I'm watching "Agents of Shield"

I've been watching Agents of Shield in my free time too, sometimes a little boring but for a relatively low budget it's really good. Before this I binge watched the Flash for no good reason 😛

I've been meaning to watch Good Omens! I love both Terry Pratchett (I've read all of the Discworld books and more) and I've liked all the Neil Gaiman books I've read, including the original Good Omens book.

Robin

Local time
03:39

I'm not much for TV and Films, I prefer documentaries like this one:

otherwise I have Inside Bill's Brain (Netflix) on my mental to-watch list.

Last edited:

kognise

Local time
Pronouns
He/him/his

I'm not much for TV and Films, I prefer documentaries like this one:
, otherwise I have Inside Bill's Brain (Netflix) on my mental to-watch list.

👀 thanks for the share, I gotta watch that

Michael

😎
Local time

I’ve been watching Queer Eye & Big Mouth recently as well.

One of the episodes of Big Mouth has the Fab 5 in it as well.

theluigi

Local time

For me, it's Stranger Things, The Office, Parks and Rec, Black Mirror, Rick and Morty, and my all time fave: Halt and Catch Fire (they're all done making it but I watch it over and over, I love it lol)

Evan

Wordpress / Divi / Avada / Oxygen
Local time

For me, it's Stranger Things, The Office, Parks and Rec, Black Mirror, Rick and Morty, and my all time fave: Halt and Catch Fire (they're all done making it but I watch it over and over, I love it lol)

Ah, a fellow Halt & Catch Fire fan! Pretty rare to find one in the wild. I too enjoyed that show quite a bit.

Solidus

Local time

I finally started watching Breaking Bad last week, currently halfway through season 3.
Mr. Robot season 4 has just started as well, I'm most excited about that.

fabulousrice

Local time
18:39

Lots of Spike Lee films, lots of 90s and 60s and 80s films. Generally speaking, either I'll watch some great (or not-so-great but cult) old films (or animes) at home on the projector (to feel that celluloid grain! Recent discoveries: Night of the Comet, Bubblegum Crisis), or just go to the cinema for modern films (best films this year: Parasite and Last Black Man in San Francisco).