- Local time
- Oct 5, 2019
Because I always find new cool third party tools to do something I would like to know which services you use in your projects?
So I don't mean your self hosted tools but the services/SaaS you use to get things done.
My one gets longer right now because I switch more to static sites, serverless and so on so I do less in my own app.
- Mails Mailgun Technologies
- Forms Getform | Easy form endpoints for your forms
- Redirects Redirect service with HTTPS support | redirect.pizza
- Git Build software better, together
- Deployment Features • GitHub Actions
- Hosting GitHub Pages
- Hosting Netlify: All-in-one platform for automating modern web projects
- CDN Image cache & resize service
- Cloud Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
- DNS Cloudflare - The Web Performance & Security Company | Cloudflare
- Uptime Uptime Robot
And I bet that I've missed some 🙈😅