Now Live The Startup Idea Validator Tool

Arnab Ray

Local time
23:51

The Startup Idea Validator tool is a self-assessment tool based on the Startup Idea Validation Framework allows individuals to analytically validate their idea through an intuitive questionnaire. Idea Validator analyze ideas based on these six pointers:
a. Potential of the idea
b. One’s assessment as an entrepreneur
c. Current market situation according to the idea
d. Current finances condition of the idea
e. Resources present at hand.
f. Risks analysis.

Features:
i. Offers quick and easy validation for startup idea
ii. Scores Idea across focus areas
iii. Shows strengths and weaknesses of the ides
iv. Recommends actionable points to improve the idea and steps forward

Price: Free

Audience:
1. Startups
2. Entrepreneurs
3. Startup Enthusiasts

Upvote 0

Talia

Local time
13:21

This seems like an interesting idea, and I like the design. I don't have a startup idea, but is it fine for me to just make something up to try it out?

Arnab Ray

Local time

This seems like an interesting idea, and I like the design. I don't have a startup idea, but is it fine for me to just make something up to try it out?
Thanks for reaching out...Yes, please try it out and let me know about your experience...

Talia

Local time
13:21

OK, I started filling it out with dummy information and liked it for the most part. Once I got to question #33 ("Please enter correct information as you would be receiving the analysis report on your email. If we find your idea interesting we will get in touch with you for future business support, incubation, mentoring, funding and other offers."), I stopped because I don't really want to give my information, especially if it may be used for reasons other than just sending me the results (though I understand that obviously you want to use this tool for generating leads, I just don't feel comfortable since I was only testing). I'd say it seems pretty solid and well-designed overall.

Last edited:

Arnab Ray

Local time

OK, I started filling it out with dummy information and liked it for the most part. Once I got to question #33 ("Please enter correct information as you would be receiving the analysis report on your email. If we find your idea interesting we will get in touch with you for future business support, incubation, mentoring, funding and other offers."), I stopped because I don't really want to give my information, especially if it may be used for reasons other than just sending me the results (though I understand that obviously you want to use this tool for generating leads, I just don't feel comfortable since I was only testing). I'd say it seems pretty solid and well-designed overall.
Thank you for checking out the tool. I will keep in mind your suggestions. Thanks...