That One Canadian Guy Has Arrived!

That One Canadian Guy Has Arrived!

Jordan

█🍁█ That Canadian Guy
Gold Member
Local time
00:06

Name is Jordan. (Just in case you couldn't tell via the username 😉) I'm currently a 25 year old living in northern Ontario, Canada. Eh!

Websites have been a passion of mine from a very early age. Built my first basic web page when I was 7 or 8 years old. A lot has changed since then, and yet I'm still here :) I've always said it was a phase that never ended. Unfortunately, time is money these days, and I'm not as active in my own projects as I once was. However, hoping to change that once again!

Noticed Webwide not to long ago. Never signed up at the time as forums come and go these days. However, seems this place might just be the next best place for me to be with others in a community that has a focus on the niches I'm interested in :)

In my spare time (which isn't much these days) I do tend to play some video games to get relaxed 😎 I enjoy a mix of every genre (Except sports. Just not a sports person)

Well, with that said, that is a little bit about me. I do see some familiar faces on here. Others, feel free to ask any questions.

Jordan

xtbhyn

💻 🎨 🖊️ 📚 🌱 🍔
Local time
09:36

Hey @Jordan ! Nice to have you here :)
Hope you have a great time on Webwide.

Last edited:

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
04:06
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome Jordan! Thanks so much for supporting us with your gold membership already, much appreciated. 🥳

I agree with the platforms coming and going comment, it annoys me too. It's actually one of the many reasons I wanted to start one of my own, I know for sure that we're not going anywhere. I am too easily attached and sentimental for that. We are only just getting started. 😄

Last edited:

Jordan

█🍁█ That Canadian Guy
Gold Member
Local time

Hey @Jordan ! Nice to have you here :)
Hope you have a great time on Webwide.
Hey @Jordan and welcome to webwide!
Have a great time and enjoy your stay. 😃

Thanks so much for supporting us with your gold membership already, much appreciated.
No problem :) Looking forward to help participate and contribute :)

I agree with the platforms coming and going comment, it annoys me too. It's actually one of the many reasons I wanted to start one of my own
Yea, it's a shame really.
I know for sure that we're not going anywhere
Unfortunately, they all say that :P I use to own a little webmaster community several years back. Ended up selling it in the end due to other time obligations :(
Nonetheless, long live webwide 🥳

Canada REPRESENT.
🍁

Last edited:

blaq

🌱
Gold Member
Local time

Built my first basic web page when I was 7 or 8 years old
wow hahahah 😂😂😂😂 almost died here

but hey your welcome and hopping to bug you with js and PHP queries lol