Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
01:59
Pronouns
he/him

You have a typo. 😉

From there Sitesuance

And I've an issue to check integration into Stancy! So could be that I will ping you for a development/integration testing account.^^
But have to finish Stancy first and check general netlify integration.

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

@m1guelpf could you add a public documentation how to integrate sitesauce triggers? List available plugins and how to integrate it by hand.
This would really help! 🤓

m1guelpf

18-year-old maker
Local time
02:59
Pronouns
he, him

@m1guelpf could you add a public documentation how to integrate sitesauce triggers? List available plugins and how to integrate it by hand.
This would really help! 🤓
I promise there'll be real documentation soon, for now just know you need to POST to a URL the user can get from the Sitesauce dashboard

koehr

Local time

I already asked on Twitter: What is the difference to Gatsby or Gridsome. I'm curious how you integrate data sources in a static page without much programming. Do you just render with a headless browser or something like that?

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

I already asked on Twitter: What is the difference to Gatsby or Gridsome. I'm curious how you integrate data sources in a static page without much programming. Do you just render with a headless browser or something like that?
The mentioned tools are made for static pages. Sitesauce is made to make unstatic pages static. So you run, for example, your WordPress blog and everytime you change content a sitesauce deployment is triggered and the client will get served only the static pages from netlify.