SaaS for Artifical Intelligence (Pre Beta) Your Feedback is needed!

Marc_R

Local time
19:32
Project URL
resquire.com

Hey Guys,

hope you all doing well in this current situation! We are working on a SaaS for artifical intelligence and we need your feedback to improve our landing page at the moment. Is there anything what you miss, what can we do better? I believe we always can improve and I hope that you amazing developers can help us out. Our website is resquire.com :)
Thank you so much guys and take care of you!

Cheers

Marc

Upvote 0

xtbhyn

💻 🎨 🖊️ 📚 🌱 🍔
Local time
00:02

Hi Marc

According to me, "Artificial intelligence" is a broad term and hence phrases like "The future of AI development" or "Fast, secure and scalable development and integration of artificial intelligence" or "Developing an artificial intelligence can be a pain and getting it right takes time" sounds really vague without defining any use case or context. It is not apparently clear to me what your product/service does. I think the landing page should first isolate the pain points in a highly focused manner and then address how Resquire addresses them. I am assuming Resquire is a workflow tool that lets you train, maintain and deploy models at scale?

A year ago, I was working for a startup and during that time I went through couple of AI product websites. The best ones I found were super specific and left no room for vagueness. Here are a few examples:

I signed up for early access but I didn't get any feedback and also my console threw up errors 🤔

Last edited:

Marc_R

Local time

Hey xtbhyn,

thank you for taking your time for that detailed feedback! We will update our website this weekend and hope from now on we are a bit more specific on what we are doing. Also thank you very much for the early access error, that should not have happend! We fixed that right away. Your assumption was also right :)
The websites that you shared with us helped us a lot to get a better understanding what is important, so also thank you ! If you should need feedback let me know !

Cheers

Marc

xtbhyn

💻 🎨 🖊️ 📚 🌱 🍔
Local time
00:02

Glad I cloud help Marc :)

I joined early access and also took the survey. Waiting for the preview. I have one more doubt, it seems you are also providing infrastructure along with features to train, maintain and deploy models. So is it like AWS SageMaker?

Sure, I will send you a link for feedback. Thanks!

Marc_R

Local time

Hey,

you can run that whole thing on your own infrastructure! We don´t provide that, because it makes the whole project a lot easier !

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
18:32
Pronouns
he/him

Hi Marc! Thanks for sharing.

Perhaps I am not well versed enough in your area but I found it hard to work out what the service actually does from the homepage. Perhaps some use cases would help clear things up? Aesthetically it looks nice but could perhaps do with some graphics to help add a bit of visual interest and clarity as what is there is all very text heavy, even the 'illustrations'.

Last edited:

Marc_R

Local time

Hi Adam,

thank you very much for your feedback! Yeah we really need some use cases. We try our best to make the product easier to understand! I will hit you up if we worked something out :)

Cheers

Marc