Roberto

Roberto

rodriguezartav

Local time
17:40

Hey, I am a 40 y/o father of one, an artist, surfer and tech designer/developer/entrepreneur

After working on the industry for 20+ years I am in a "sabatical" period figuring out how to use my abilities for true progress, specially in alternative medicine.

I feel I have spend my career and made a living with enterprise software, news/media and tech startups creating lots of capital for others and savings for myself, but without acomplishing true progress in any field.

Actually, I see a few step backwards in health and quality of life of most communities around the world because of direct and indirect impacts of tech while what we have acomplished does not take us to a neccesary leap in the way we live - yet.

Currently living in Corcovado National Park in Costa Rica and focusing on my own progress as a person.

Last edited:

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
16:40
Pronouns
he/him

Noble mission! Thanks for joining us @rodriguezartav. Looking forward to seeing how your vision develops.

ami

Local time

Hey rodriguezartav! Sounds like you're at an important crossroad in your life right now, looking for deeper meaning. What made you want to go into alternative medicine?

I am at a similar place right now but find it very hard to put my skills to use for a greater cause. At the end of the day, a web site is just code and an app is just code; by themselves they rarely create meaningful change.

Michael

😎
Local time
16:40

Welcome! Never managed to get anywhere with surfing, the only surfing I do is on the web 😂

rodriguezartav

Local time

hi Amy,

I love physics, so when I realized our body has an energy layer we can adjust ( with a little practice or by letting our minds flood us with emotions) and that it's inbalance is the source of disease and true healing occurs with it regains harmony; all that became very interesting to me.

I belive everything we do is meaningful, code, art, carpentry, dancing, existing... we just don't always realize it.

If what we do it's creative work, then it's specially meaningfull because creativity is like a window we have into something very pure and by using it we become a channel, and let it into the world via our window.

Hey rodriguezartav! Sounds like you're at an important crossroad in your life right now, looking for deeper meaning. What made you want to go into alternative medicine?

I am at a similar place right now but find it very hard to put my skills to use for a greater cause. At the end of the day, a web site is just code and an app is just code; by themselves they rarely create meaningful change.

l3ta

Local time
08:40

Love it. I believe we are a conduit for all the knowledge stored in the Akashic records, so yeah. Roberto, do you use any quartz and crystals to balance the energy field? Welcome 2 WW, BTW :D

rodriguezartav

Local time

thank you, well not really I meant daily practices and attitutudes related to the body like meditation, chi kung, yoga and their practicioners like acupunture, herbalists, reiky among others.

But I also believe everybody aligns with what they find interesting and it's all good

Love it. I believe we are a conduit for all the knowledge stored in the Akashic records, so yeah. Roberto, do you use any quartz and crystals to balance the energy field? Welcome 2 WW, BTW :D