Now Live remote.io - Job board for remote / work-from-home careers

remote.io

Local time
18:26

Hello World!

remote.io is a job board with thousands of careers allowing remote employees. Whether you're already location independent or wanting a flexible career that allows working from home, you're sure to find something of interest.

We even have non-tech jobs, too!

Be sure to sign up to our daily job alert digest email or Follow us on Twitter to be one of the first applicants when new jobs are posted!

----

We're awarding one random winner a $50 USD Amazon gift card!

To kick off the new year right, we're running a sweepstakes for a $50 Amazon gift card.

How to enter

We've created numerous ways for you to enter that makes it easy for everyone.

1. Tweet about our giveaway
  2. Refer your friends
  3. Write a blog post
  4. Free daily entry
For full details on each of the above entry methods, visit the 👉 announcement post here

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
23:26
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome! Nice site. Could you tell us a bit more about the stack, inspiration, how you get the jobs? 🙂

remote.io

Local time

Welcome! Nice site. Could you tell us a bit more about the stack, inspiration, how you get the jobs? 🙂

Hey, Adam!

The stack is HTML and Javascript utilizing CloudFlare Worker Sites, CloudFlare Worker Sites KV, AWS Aurora, and AWS Lambda.

The current build allows us to achieve sub-second load time globally. Here's some neat benchmarks:

As for jobs, they come from direct job postings, numerous public job boards, and applicant tracking systems that I've partnered with. The jobs are then run through custom filters to determine whether or not they are remote.

nick

Gold Member
Local time
15:26
Pronouns
he/him

Great domain name! How'd you manage to snag that one?

nick

Gold Member
Local time
15:26
Pronouns
he/him

I registered it a very long time ago.

Definitely a good investment. 👍🏼

Can I ask how you found ATS systems to partner with? Do you do cold-calling and networking to achieve this or are these systems actively looking for partners?

remote.io

Local time

Definitely a good investment. 👍🏼

Can I ask how you found ATS systems to partner with? Do you do cold-calling and networking to achieve this or are these systems actively looking for partners?

I personally know owners and some others reached out to me directly. I've not actively tried to partner with any outside of my friends at this time.

Last edited: