Astroneer
Local time
13:54
Pronouns
he/him

Hey,

the overall design is cool!

Two things:

• I would move the for-est item up as it's the higher quality/more modern design
  • The 3D iPhone blocks scrolling on mobile as you only rotate the phone

TGDesigns

Local time
12:54

Hey,

the overall design is cool!

Two things:

• I would move the for-est item up as it's the higher quality/more modern design
  • The 3D iPhone blocks scrolling on mobile as you only rotate the phone
Fair enough! I was debating on pulling the 3d phone off as im not sure if its just gimmicky

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Fair enough! I was debating on pulling the 3d phone off as im not sure if its just gimmicky
For me it was only bad as it has prevented me from scrolling and got a massive lag the first time it got in screen.
So yes, I would vote for removing. 😉

TGDesigns

Local time

Yeah ok thats not good haha! Also it seems that for-est only appears second on mobile due to how I setup my columns -_-

Mangini

MD developer
Gold Member
Local time
07:54

Nice work! I think you have made a unique design that is really to the point. It left me wanting more and I think you could stand to benefit from a clearer call to action about hiring you, like a link at the top right of your header that scrolls down to the contact form. Just a thought, otherwise I look forward to seeing your site grow. :)

ReinissB

Local time
14:54

Hey! Looks nice, the only thing I would suggest is removing this dark text-shadow. It will make your website look more modern and will improve readability 👍

Last edited:

TGDesigns

Local time

Hey! Looks nice, the only thing I would suggest is removing this dark text-shadow. It will make your website look more modern and will improve readability 👍
Thanks! So you recommend removing the text shadow everywhere? I originally added it the main title to make it slightly easier to read when placed over the image. Do you think removing all except that would be suitable?

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

I second @ReinissB idea to remove the shadows.
If it's really hard to read on the image try to place text not on graphic or use color overlay or similar on the image to make text readable.

ReinissB

Local time
14:54

Thanks! So you recommend removing the text shadow everywhere? I originally added it the main title to make it slightly easier to read when placed over the image. Do you think removing all except that would be suitable?
If you are talking about your own image and the main title, there is no need for the shadow as well, but if you really like that shadow over there, it can stay. But yes, I recommend you to remove the drop-shadow for your text everywhere else on the website.

TGDesigns

Local time

If you are talking about your own image and the main title, there is no need for the shadow as well, but if you really like that shadow over there, it can stay. But yes, I recommend you to remove the drop-shadow for your text everywhere else on the website.
Done and removed!