Now Live Randommer - Validate and generate random data

Local time
14:59
Project URL
https://randommer.io

Hello guys,
Since December, I started a website Randommer.io that should help people to generate random data like phone numbers, IBANs, Bitcoin addresses, VAT codes, social security numbers and many more. I am still working on it, currently there are more than 70 different functions that can help users. There is also an API available that can help people to integrate the validation scripts in their application for free.

I hope it will help you and I am ready for feedback.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sfcgeorge

Sonic the developer
Gold Member
Local time
12:59
Pronouns
He/Him

That's pretty nice! I've used faker to generate random data in code, but I'll probably use this for generating random data for other uses.

Only feedback I can think of is you could add a toggle to guarantee no duplicates.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Nice one! Lots of choice. Would be good to have a ‘Profile’ one that lets you generate a person with a name, address, email address, phone number, card details, etc all as one? For testing e-commerce sites etc.

Mike Rees

Local time

This could prove really useful actually. No need to figure out what Faker library to use for any given project. Is there a spec for submitting new formats? I always wind up having to write an NI Number Faker for whatever language or framework I'm using.

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
13:59
Pronouns
he/him
Local time
14:59

Nice one! Lots of choice. Would be good to have a ‘Profile’ one that lets you generate a person with a name, address, email address, phone number, card details, etc all as one? For testing e-commerce sites etc.

I will create this feature soon.