Not open for further replies.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
01:17
Pronouns
he/him

Keep tabs on in-progress and upcoming features/improvements with the public product roadmap now available on Trello here:

Last edited:
Upvote 4
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

VickiLanger

Asks "why?" too much
Gold Member
Local time
20:17
Pronouns
she/her

Love the idea prompts. I think that’s a great way to keep people talking.

fbnlsr

Local time
02:17

Prompts might become tiresome quickly, 99% of any forum are lurkers, you don't want to drive them away by nagging them.

Hashtags are a nice idea.

May I suggest "save threads"? We can follow a thread but it could be cool to be able to mark a thread as a favorite, or save it somewhere, without having to follow it.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Prompts might become tiresome quickly, 99% of any forum are lurkers, you don't want to drive them away by nagging them.

Hashtags are a nice idea.

May I suggest "save threads"? We can follow a thread but it could be cool to be able to mark a thread as a favorite, or save it somewhere, without having to follow it.

Thank you @fbnlsr! I agree, any prompts I would want to do in a subtle an unobtrusive way. Bookmarking is already here! Though thanks for bringing to my attention how small and easily missed the button is. There is a small bookmark icon in the top right of each post.

Screenshot 2019-10-13 at 20.55.42.png

You can access bookmarks from your profile menu.

Screenshot 2019-10-13 at 20.55.49.png

fbnlsr

Local time
02:17

Oooh right! Well that's pretty awesome then! I was looking near the thread's title tbh I didn't look elsewhere 😅

sfcgeorge

Sonic the developer
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
He/Him

I was going to suggest a members map as a fun feature but I see it's already on the Trello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.