please critic my landing page

please critic my landing page

kilgarenone

Local time
08:37

Here it is Workspace in Spreadsheets

It's just a simple task management tool with significant less features than tools like Asana. And I can't compete with Asana, Airtable, Trello etc. feature-wise...But not sure how to convey that in my copy...

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
02:37
Pronouns
he/him

Hey,
at first the circle in the header is on top of the text - this will fix it.

CSS:
.hero-header {
    z-index: 1;
}
.hero-header::after {
    z-index: -1;
}

Except of this - the landing page looks great!

Regarding your comparison question: don't focus on what you can't but what you can. So what was the thing that made you create this tool and don't use another one.
Is it faster, easier, has other features or whatever?

xtbhyn

💻 🎨 🖊️ 📚 🌱 🍔
Gold Member
Local time
06:07

That's a really sweet looking website.

Here are my thoughts:

• The three points about Sametable in the About section got me interested. I feel you should highlight them more.
  • I think the landing page is communicating about the features rather than the value props. You can use this guide to brainstorm what needs to be communicated on the landing page. I found it really helpful.

I opened an account but a few seconds after logging in, the app logs me out :/ Can you check that? I will try Sametable for a few days and get back to you. I am using Brave browser.

Anyways, Good Luck :)

Last edited:

nblackburn

Local time
01:37

You have done a really good job with this, the typography sits nicely, good use of colour and the layout is well thought out. If I were to be picky then I only really have two suggestions which are:

• Increase the space between images and headings.
  • Make sure the headings are inline with the content underneath.