Not open for further replies.

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
11:03
Pronouns
he/him

Hey,

wasn't someone here who creates a platform for pet health? So to track vet visits and get reminders? I can't find the thread/post/member anymore. The search doesn't find any hits for "dog", "pet". @Adam is there any minimum query length? 🤔

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
10:03
Pronouns
he/him

Hey,

wasn't someone here who creates a platform for pet health? So to track vet visits and get reminders? I can't find the thread/post/member anymore. The search doesn't find any hits for "dog", "pet". @Adam is there any minimum query length? 🤔

Yes I need to change the MySQL config to 3 from the default 4 for the full text search length. 🤦🏼‍♂️ It’s on the roadmap I was just trying to pick a quiet time in case I break it and to rebuild search index but it’s been non-stop haha.

I’ll try find the person.

Last edited:

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

MySQL fulltext search? 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Could you switch to elastic search or algolia?^^

And thanks for your effort! 🤩 Was primary the hope of community effort and/or the one stumbles over this thread. 😅

Last edited:

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
10:03
Pronouns
he/him

MySQL fulltext search? 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Could you switch to elastic search or algolia?^^

And thanks for your effort! 🤩 Was primary the hope of community effort and/or the one stumbles over this thread. 😅

Oh yes you are right there is elastic search I need to setup as well. I should probably just skip straight to that. 👀

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Adam: Search 2.0
Now I have the name for my algolia concurrence search SaaS - Adam Search. 🙈😅
It's based on, well, Adam. 😂
@Adam how many queries can you process per second? 🤔🤣

Last edited:

Lloople

Local time

Wow! Coming to the party really late 😅 Didn't know my comment could bring all of this attention 😅

The project is in a very early stage yet, and it would be focused in Spain's regulations for the moment. I don't know how much common is between countries all of this vet stuff.

I'll try to keep the community updated 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.