Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
21:33
Pronouns
he/him

I think about adding gummibeer.dev as domain and use it as primary one.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
20:33
Pronouns
he/him

I think about adding gummibeer.dev as domain and use it as primary one.
Ha, just one character difference! 😋 Added! .dev should get you improved international SEO if that's something you care about.

Last edited:

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Ha, just one character difference! 😋 Added! .dev should get you improved international SEO if that's something you care about.
Yes, one char that will cost me ~50€/year. 🙈😂🤯

27leaves

Local time

I really like the websites presented here!
Mine is Strange but exciting. It is a little blog that I started (and ended) 2 years ago. Also, it's a wordpress template. It was a very quick I-need-to-bring-a-blog-to-life thing 😉.

I'm currently trying to figure out how my next website should look like, because I want to get more into freelancing soon (photography, web/appdev).

I really like the simplicity of the page! Also a Derek Sivers fan?
Did you do snack.dev just because of the amazing URL or would you also have split your writing/freelance thing if you haven't had the URL? That's something interesting for me, bcs I'm not sure if I should make multiple sites for photography & dev or all in one ;)

That is a really good example of the "all in one" approach. Well done Dominic!

Last edited:

joshmanders

Full Snack Developer
Local time
14:33

I really like the simplicity of the page! Also a Derek Sivers fan?
Did you do snack.dev just because of the amazing URL or would you also have split your writing/freelance thing if you haven't had the URL? That's something interesting for me, bcs I'm not sure if I should make multiple sites for photography & dev or all in one ;)

I bought the domain for vanity reasons, but decided to put that up like that to put it to practical use to justify the $129/yr registration fee.