Filled [No longer] For Hire: Full Snack Developer (Node.js, React, React-Native, GraphQL, DevOps)

Filled [No longer] For Hire: Full Snack Developer (Node.js, React, React-Native, GraphQL, DevOps)

joshmanders

Full Snack Developer
Local time
20:07

Welp, I see Adam made this section so I will take the opportunity to be the first to populate it.

I'm a full stack developer with over 20 years experience. Primarily was a PHP developer up until 2014 when I went full JavaScript. Now days I write Node.js, GraphQL, React and React Native apps. I'm highly proficient in PHP and Laravel if that is needed, but I try to stick to JavaScript.

I contribute to a lot of open source as you can see by my pinned repos on my github: joshmanders - Overview

I also contribute my own open source code as you can see on my company github: NiftyCo

I eat sleep and breathe JavaScript / TypeScript. So much so that I proudly fly NODEJS as my vehicle vanity license plate, seen here on my former Charger:

As you can see in my signature, in my spare time I am building a SaaS product for helping you build fast websites, which is written in my own Node/GraphQL framework and uses server side rendered React and Tailwind CSS.

You can read more about me at Full Snack Developer For Hire, or my blog Thoughts, Stories & Ideas

Don't hesitate to hit me up on the form on full snack dev, or email me [email protected]

Mention webwide so I know you came here, and I'll be sure to hook ya up.