Webwide is the inclusive forum community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. We understand that our community is one of creation which is why we, unlike many other discussion forums, encourage sharing of your own projects and content. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Forum Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

👩‍🎨 Neumorphism 2020 Web Design Trend

Mike Rees

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 07:31
I'm not a fan. It reminds me of Fisher Price crossed with the output of my Year 9 Graphic Products Adobe Illustrator module. Then again I'm a big fan of just black text on white background so I'm really not a good judge. Leave it up to the metrics to see where neumorphism goes, I guess.

Juliend

Reaction score
Website
provolonestudio.com
Hello everyone 👊

Following Adam's recommendation, I come here to share with you a free UI Kit dedicated to Neumorphism Design trend. I made it and I think it can be of interest for you guys.

You can use it to prototype any app you want. As you can see, I quickly redesigned Messenger with the UI Kit. I think it looks neat and stay good in terms of UX. What do you think?

I often read that Neumorphism is a design trend made for Dribbble, but I believe we can build real apps using it.

My challenge is to build a full UI kit allowing this and see Neumorphic apps come to life

The UI Kit is available here : Neumorphism UI Kit 1.0 [Free] - by Provolone Studio

This is just an MVP. It will be updated on a regular basis with new components, new screens and a better structure.

Any feedback is welcome! 🙏