My first and latest design works in comparison.

My first and latest design works in comparison.

ReinissB

Local time
19:58

Hey. I just posted a cool comparison of how my first and latest design works look like, to see how I have grown in 5 years. For me, It was such an interesting day to go through some of my older designs and see how effective self-learning can be in modern world. I hope that those who are in a phase of just starting things, It is a good motivation and example what time and effort can provide you. Of course, I have still a loooot of things to learn and go through, but sometimes you have to appreciate your small achievements and be proud of yourself even if there is still a lot of work and learning ahead.

If someone is interestend in my growth and progress, I can post more of my older works here, just let me know :)

Thanks for reading, have a nice day.

Sharkie

🦈
Gold Member
Local time
14:58
Pronouns
She/Her

I love the comparison, that's such a neat idea! 5 years feels like ages, it neat to see how you've grown in that amount of time.

I don't have it anymore, but I know my first design was... ahem.... interesting. I like to think I've gotten better since then. 😂

PERuss

Local time
09:58

Looks great :). It'd be interesting to see how you approach your old design in today's standards for 1:1 comparison! Great progress, you've come a long way.

ReinissB

Local time
19:58

Looks great :). It'd be interesting to see how you approach your old design in today's standards for 1:1 comparison! Great progress, you've come a long way.
Thank you! Thats a great idea. Will post some of my older works and try to re-design one of them.