Webwide is the inclusive discussion community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro โ€“ you'll fit right in at Webwide. Creating an account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

๐Ÿ‘‹ Looking for Volunteers

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 13:38
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks so much to everybody for taking part in this community. I feel like I'm saying that a lot but truly I am so humbled that so many people share this vision for a quality outlet. There's no doubt that the hype train rocket is going to leave the the station soon and I'm acutely aware of the work and engagement required to keep us going strong.

I wish we had budget to pay and I feel cheeky for asking but I am also not here to make a profit. I am hoping that I can find some volunteers to help me with the following roles:

-----

๐Ÿ’ฌ Social Media Manager
A social media manager will use scheduling tools to create regular posts across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (and maybe others?) featuring highlights from our community and increasing reach through the effective use of hashtags and engagement. Access to Photoshop to edit image templates is desirable.

-----

๐Ÿ›กForum Moderators
A forum moderator will help to enforce our forum rules and CoC in a fair and considerate manner. They will also respond to reports and make approval decisions on items picked up by our built-in spam filters. Will be expected to participate reasonably actively.

-----

๐Ÿ’ซ Community Champions
An active community member who is happy to help out new users. Basic moderation privileges to move and rearrange threads and hide spam.

-----

You can apply for all roles here:

Thanks in advance for any interest!

Last edited:

kognise

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 08:38
Website
kognise.dev
Pronouns
He/him/his
I filled out the form! I said Community Champion but really I'd be happy to devote time to any of the roles or help out with anything.

• Love
Reactions: Adam

Gummibeer

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 14:38
Website
gummibeer.de
From my old days I know that there was topic/category related privileges. So one was the PHP mod, another the JS one and so on. Have you planned something like this? Because I wouldn't want to be a general mod/cc but for PHP or even more focused Laravel I would be willing.^^
And I hope that there are trophies? ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜…

joshmanders

Full Snack Developer
Gold Member
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 07:38
Website
twitter.com
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Adam and Gummibeer

Gummibeer

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 14:38
Website
gummibeer.de
I have an overwhelming urge to try and challenge your trophies.
My steam or webwide ones?^^

I will refer to For Hire: Full Snack Developer (Node.js, React, React-Native, GraphQL, DevOps)

If you check your OSS things you've already done so. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm not in JS world so I haven't used much but I've seen awesome tailwind and is nice to have you here! ๐Ÿฅณ
I would hire you for frontend if I had money or we would work with remote ones in my company.^^ So I really wish you good luck! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป

• Love
Reactions: joshmanders

joshmanders

Full Snack Developer
Gold Member
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 07:38
Website
twitter.com
My steam or webwide ones?^^

I will refer to For Hire: Full Snack Developer (Node.js, React, React-Native, GraphQL, DevOps)

If you check your OSS things you've already done so. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm not in JS world so I haven't used much but I've seen awesome tailwind and is nice to have you here! ๐Ÿฅณ
I would hire you for frontend if I had money or we would work with remote ones in my company.^^ So I really wish you good luck! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป
Webwide. I'm a filthy console player when it comes to gaming.

Reactions: Gummibeer