Looking for inspiration or a new project

Looking for inspiration or a new project

TGDesigns

Local time
14:41

Hi all long time no chat!

Sadly lost my job with all that's going on so suddenly have much more time on my hands whilst I search for a new one. This also means I also lost access to the amazon api I was using for most of my projects.

Mostly comfortable working with laravel and with product datasets but im open to most suggestions and am always happy to explore new tech and ideas 😄

Is there any suggestions or people who need a code buddy? Need something to keep me sane whilst I look for a new job!

Last edited:

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Hey @TGDesigns! So sorry to hear about your work. I'm sure we can find something to keep you occupied in the meantime! Is it a web development job you'll be going for next?

TGDesigns

Local time

Id like to if possible! My last job was pretty general I built internal tools for analysing amazon FBA data and general sales data, but I would be happy to work on any project even front end work really!

TGDesigns

Local time

I should also mention that im not interested in making money at all I just want to keep busy mostly!

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Edit your original post with some of your skills and I'll post this out. :)

Maybe a good personal project to start would be a personal website/blog? I know they are really good for getting hired.

Last edited:

TGDesigns

Local time

Edit your original post with some of your skills and I'll post this out. :)

Maybe a good personal project to start would be a personal website/blog? I know they are really good for getting hired.

I thought this too! Ive would also like to continue making e commerce apps that help sellers solve problems. The only issue is finding the problems ... haha

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
15:41
Pronouns
he/him

Can second the personal website idea. On top I want to add open-source - there are always open todos. 😉

Something we have talked about lately on Twitter was a recipe collection app.
Could even earn some bucks with it. 💸

If you want to know more - discord: Gummibeer#3103