Now Live Launching Laylo: Helping creators sell exclusive content to their superfans

amellin

Local time
03:25
Project URL
https://laylo.com
Elevator Pitch
Laylo makes it easy for creators to sell exclusive content to their fans

Hey webwide fam! I'm Alec the co-founder of Laylo. We've built a simple way for creators to connect with their audience, earn revenue, and build community. We provide all of the tools for a creator to monetize and market digital and content and experiences plus tools to connect directly with their audience.

We'd love your help if you know any relevant creators (we've worked with everyone from Chefs to Youtubers to Discord Server Admins) to help them monetize their audience. Come check us out and would love your feedback!

Upvote 2

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
11:25
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome @amellin! Looks great. Can you tell us a bit more about the stack and how you built it? We're fans of that stuff here. 😄

Talia

Local time
05:25

This looks very interesting. Monetization methods for creators is something I think about a lot and this looks like a promising way to do that. I think the site could stand to be a bit more descriptive on the service you offer, though I do get the general idea. Curious what the inspiration for the name was?

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
12:25
Pronouns
he/him

Hey,

looks pretty cool. I just have small feedback.
On your "pricing" page it says

90% revenue you keep

As it's pricing it's a learnt expectation that you write what I pay and not what I keep. So at first I was shocked like "what? damn that's a LOT of share they want" and then I read "ahhhh, I can keep 90% so I only have to pay 10%".

My recommendation would be to move the "keep 90%" into homepage or similar and say "only 10% of what you earn" on the pricing page.