🚀 Launched on PH today! namecame 2.0 | name your next venture

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
00:15
Pronouns
he/him

As always, loving your work! How do you come up with so many names and what’s the aim for monetisation?

namecame

Local time
19:15

As always, loving your work! How do you come up with so many names and what’s the aim for monetisation?

Thanks so much! Coming up with the names is actually quite manual atm as that’s generally what yields the best results! However, have gotten quicker over time and do leverage term lists I’ve created to speed things up 🔥 Imagine I’ll need to work in monetization at some point to offset expenses/time investment. Thinking about adding prices perhaps a bit higher than reg fees to start off. So a slight premium, but open to ideas as well!

adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
00:15
Pronouns
he/him

Thanks so much! Coming up with the names is actually quite manual atm as that’s generally what yields the best results! However, have gotten quicker over time and do leverage term lists I’ve created to speed things up 🔥 Imagine I’ll need to work in monetization at some point to offset expenses/time investment. Thinking about adding prices perhaps a bit higher than reg fees to start off. So a slight premium, but open to ideas as well!
Using domain affiliate links would be where I would start. Pick a few popular registrars with affiliate schemes and under each domain have 'View on Porkbun', 'View on Namecheap', etc. so people can pick the one they would most likely go ahead and buy with and you can collect those affiliate bux.

Namecheap is very popular. Steer clear of GoDaddy.

I'd also definitely put me a Buy Me A Coffee – Give your audience a way to thank you link at the bottom of your emails.

Last edited:

namecame

Local time
19:15

Using domain affiliate links would be where I would start. Pick a few popular registrars with affiliate schemes and under each domain have 'View on Porkbun', 'View on Namecheap', etc. so people can pick the one they would most likely go ahead and buy with and you can collect those affiliate bux.

Namecheap is very popular. Steer clear of GoDaddy.

I'd also definitely put me a Buy Me A Coffee – Give your audience a way to thank you link at the bottom of your emails.

Great ideas, I’ll try to work those in to keep this going! Growing the list has been the biggest challenge so far, but imagine that’s usually how things go! Open rate is good and unsubscribe rate is low so seems like I’m on the right track, it’s just letting everyone know it exists! Thanks for all the kinds words and suggestions here on Webwide, you’ve built a great community!