Laravel EU Online (Madrid)

Laravel EU Online (Madrid)

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
02:42
Pronouns
he/him

Because of COVID-19/corona/SARS-CoV-2 the planned Laracon EU in Madrid is now an online conference.
The tickets are super cheap - 20$ and there are even several raffles for the ones not able to afford these 20$ right now.
It will be an awesome day, all talks will be recorded to watch later.
So for all of you in need of new good content - this will be your chance to get into Laravel, or for advanced users you will get insights into the new Laravel 7 features.

Mike Rees

Local time
01:42

Well I've entered myself into the raffle. I only really use Laravel for freelance work at the moment, but it's good to stay abreast of things. I really wish I weren't in a situation where $20 is a stretch :(

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Well I've entered myself into the raffle. I only really use Laravel for freelance work at the moment, but it's good to stay abreast of things. I really wish I weren't in a situation where $20 is a stretch :(
Everything cool - I've thought about it because I also have 30% less money, but decided that I can effort 20$ and there are others more in need. So I've bought one myself.
I wish you the best and good luck!

Possibly after this **** is over a lot will try to give back anything. We've planned that we will keep up with our low-cost food plan for at least one month and buy food to gift away with the difference.

Lloople

Local time

So sad about the COVID news, it was going to be the first conference my team and I would attend 🙁 I hope next year's would not be canceled.

I wouldn't miss an online conference for anything! You can learn a lot not only about Laravel but front-end and design too 💪