🗣 Landing page messaging (+ maybe your testimonials?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
00:53
Pronouns
he/him

Hey everyone, I'm currently in the process of creating a landing page (welcome.webwide.io) that I'm wondering may improve conversion rate (ie. creating an account) of new visitors. My current checklist of things to include:

Stats

• Latest 10 posts automatically fetched
  • User numbers + new in last week
  • Posts numbers + new in last week
Features/Benefits
  • 👋 Meeting new people
  • 💬 Discussing industry news
  • 🧠 Learning from others and sharing own experiences
  • 💫 Showcase your work
  • 💪 Compete in friendly community challenges
  • 📣 Promote your content
  • 🎉 Celebrate your achievements
  • 🤝 Make new industry connections
  • 🖋 Scratch writing itch (great inbetween of social & a blog)
  • ✅ Strong community-driven Code of Conduct
My question to you is... what are the best features of being in a community like this to you? Does the above cover them or is there something I'm missing?

Testimonials

You can't beat social proof! I am wondering if anybody would be so kind to leave a few lines of honest text that could be featured and attributed to them on the homepage about why you joined/why it is good to join. What would you say to somebody thinking about it? This could be in the form of a message here I could link to or as a tweet that could be embedded. No pressure of course. 😇

Last edited:
Upvote 1

Dominic

Local time
01:53

I would not list too many benefits. Perhaps three. Reduce to the max! :)

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
00:53
Pronouns
he/him

I would not list too many benefits. Perhaps three. Reduce to the max! :)
Great point! A lot of them can be merged in to a short sentence to keep it fairly brief. We just got too much good going on I guess. 😄

VickiLanger

Asks "why?" too much
Gold Member
Local time
19:53
Pronouns
she/her

I love you plan to include the recent posts and current numbers. I think that could be a better draw than anything else.

kognise

Local time
19:53
Pronouns
He/him/his

I am wondering if anybody would be so kind to leave a few lines of honest text that could be featured and attributed to them on the homepage about why you joined/why it is good to join.

Sure!

For a while I've been looking for an online forum-style community that's inclusive, active, and friendly. Super glad that I found Webwide, it's exactly what I'm looking for!

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
01:53
Pronouns
he/him

I would have the landingpage on webwide.io and move the forum to app./forum./community.webwide.io
This will ensure that every visitor will see the landingpage and your sharable link is short.

Status
Not open for further replies.