Keyframes VS CODE EXTENSION

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
17:51
Pronouns
he/him

Congrats on your launch @HyperMystic! What drove you to build this extension? Was it something you use a lot yourself?

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
18:51
Pronouns
he/him

Is it me that I don't get what the extension does? 🤔
I've understood something with animations in VS code. But what? Does it help to write CSS keyframe animations? Or any JS thing? And what exactly does it do? Add autocompletion or insert some kind of basic templates?

Sorry, but I really don't get what it does and how to use it. 😔

HyperMystic

Local time
23:21

It just add the keyframes for small animations such as... when you type fade-in it adds the basic css for fade in animations

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
18:51
Pronouns
he/him

It just add the keyframes for small animations such as... when you type fade-in it adds the basic css for fade in animations
Okay, thanks. So it adds something like Live-Templates (that's how they are called in phpstorm).
Good idea! Can it differentiate between a class name fade-in and the wanted keyframe? Could be an idea to use @fade-in!? 🤔

HyperMystic

Local time
23:21

Okay, thanks. So it adds something like Live-Templates (that's how they are called in phpstorm).
Good idea! Can it differentiate between a class name fade-in and the wanted keyframe? Could be an idea to use @fade-in!? 🤔
Nope