Webwide is the inclusive forum community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. We understand that our community is one of creation which is why we, unlike many other discussion forums, encourage sharing of your own projects and content. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Forum Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

Now Live I've launched Todorant — smart todo app that tricks brain into completing tasks!

borodutch

Reaction score
Local Time
Yesterday, 21:28
Credits
Project URL
https://todorant.com
Long story short: I tried over 20 different productivity methodologies and failed every time. Then I decided to combine and simplify them, dug into the research on cognitive psychology and built my own productivity tool. I've described how I used it and the main rules in the article "How I launched 7 products in 1 year".

And now I have my app available on web, iOS and Android. Go check it out if you're like me and productivity methodologies never work out for you! :)

If you want to know two main rules that make my every day, here they are:
  • No division by "projects" means no projects called "sport", "self-improvement" and "someday" that you never have time for
  • If every task has a date or a month assigned to it, you will be forced into planning better
I'm eager for the feedback on the app, design and methodology! I've built everything on my own (iOS, Android, web, server) so if any changes are worth implementing, they will be live in no time!

Sharkie

🦈
Gold Member
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 00:28
Credits
Pronouns
She/Her
Real Name
Shayna
I haven't tried the app yet (I'm a stickler to pen and paper), but the website is lovely and clean! The only main criticism I'd have is that it's a bit long winded, but I got sucked in and read everything so obviously it's doing something right.

borodutch

Reaction score
Local Time
Yesterday, 21:28
Credits
Thank you a lot for the feedback! Yes, there is something about this text that appeals to the public that likes to read. I'm constantly running A/B tests of this page vs various short variants and no other page has shown such high conversion into the registered users.

I'm yet to figure out why, but my guess is that people just got tired of the landing pages that look the same.

Sharkie

🦈
Gold Member
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 00:28
Credits
Pronouns
She/Her
Real Name
Shayna
I'm yet to figure out why, but my guess is that people just got tired of the landing pages that look the same.
That could very well be it, after seeing so much of the same any little change can be so refreshing to see!

And if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Especially if it's showing the best results.