I made a web tool to help collect and organize links that you want to hang on to.

Local time
04:02

Link: https://webcull.com

I was very dissatisfied with the user interface behind the current bookmark managers available, so I built one. Then while I was at it I improved a bunch of other things like the search, navigation, and accessibility. I would love to get some feedback good or bad. Thanks.

Upvote 3

koehr

Local time
09:02

Link: https://webcull.com

I was very dissatisfied with the user interface behind the current bookmark managers available, so I built one. Then while I was at it I improved a bunch of other things like the search, navigation, and accessibility. I would love to get some feedback good or bad. Thanks.

I think it is a really good interface. But I don't really understand why the login page initially hides the login form...

Local time

I love this! Going to start using it to collect my backlog for Hoard.fyi

Awesome. I love to hear that!

I think it is a really good interface. But I don't really understand why the login page initially hides the login form...

This is not the first time I've heard this, so you're right and I will be changing it soon. It was put that way initially to try to convey the fact that you can have many accounts (without using words), kinda like how you can have many Netflix accounts on one computer. But yeah, too much confusion for the initial signup I guess. You're right and that needs to be corrected. Thanks for the feedback!

27leaves

Local time
09:02

Nice!
I think I found a bug, on chrome/android and also Firefox preview/Android it does not let me drag&drop ;)

Local time

@matheuss-leonel Thanks!

@27leaves Thanks for your comment. It's mildly tricky to do drag&drop on mobile but possible.

You have to first select the item you want to drag before you can move it. Also, hold your finger down on the item you're about to drag before moving it.

It's this way on mobile so that you can scroll around with dragging without moving items around while doing so.

Local time
05:02

I'm using your app the last few days, and I think it can solve one more problem:

Why not to create an interface to personal notes, with limited chars and #'s?
Following the same flow (Group -> note)

Usually, I use a Telegram chat with myself to save my personal notes (Telegram has a good search tool with #'s), because it's very simple. I think your app can do it easily too...

Just a suggestion.
Thanks!

Local time

Hi @matheuss-leonel, that's great to hear!

About the notes: When you click on a link, there should be an option to save a note at the bottom of the stack.

Local time
05:02

I mean something like the whole box with, say, just 3 inputs:

• Title
  • Text
  • Tags

Focused on being a note.

But I will try use the links that way too, thanks!

Local time

Nice. Yes my business partner and I have discussed stuff like that. We plan on launching an app publisher tool that lets ppl customize what WebCull does. This would be like a note-taking app that plugs into the stacks. Probably a good thing to launch as one of our first example apps. I like what you're thinking! Hopefully, we will be able to launch something like that within the year.