I just published my new homepage, please take a look at it and give me a feedback! (performance issues?)

sickdyd

Local time
13:29

Roberto Reale JA

I just created my new homepage, please take a look and let me know what you think about it.
I made an effect with css box-shadow that I really like, but it's killing some older pcs.
How is it working on your machine? If you have performance issues please let me know your specs (OS, Browser, etc)
Is there any way I can improve the performance? This is the css: Paste ofCode

Upvote 3

Logix

Local time
04:29

Looking good i would maybe consider updating those images to something more modern but great job!

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
04:29
Pronouns
he/him

Looks nice! I found it odd that I couldn’t click the portfolio items it wasn’t very clear. I would have expected it to take me to a page with more info or open the link rather than having to select from a small button.

sickdyd

Local time

Looks nice! I found it odd that I couldn’t click the portfolio items it wasn’t very clear. I would have expected it to take me to a page with more info or open the link rather than having to select from a small button.

Thank you! Makes sense, I will add a link. But what should I link them to? To the demo or the github repo?

Last edited:

wingleeio

Local time
21:29

Looks nice!

The contrast in the hero text might make it a bit difficult for some people to read, and the project cards seem to bleed into the background a a bit.

I really like the effect you have with the neon glowing squares in the background, great job with the landing page!

sickdyd

Local time

Looks nice!

The contrast in the hero text might make it a bit difficult for some people to read, and the project cards seem to bleed into the background a a bit.

I really like the effect you have with the neon glowing squares in the background, great job with the landing page!

Thank you!

Last edited: