Webwide is the inclusive forum community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. We understand that our community is one of creation which is why we, unlike many other discussion forums, encourage sharing of your own projects and content. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Forum Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

I just published my new homepage, please take a look at it and give me a feedback! (performance issues?)

sickdyd

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 17:05
Website
sugoi.online
Roberto Reale JA

I just created my new homepage, please take a look and let me know what you think about it.
I made an effect with css box-shadow that I really like, but it's killing some older pcs.
How is it working on your machine? If you have performance issues please let me know your specs (OS, Browser, etc)
Is there any way I can improve the performance? This is the css: Paste ofCode

Logix

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 09:05
Looking good i would maybe consider updating those images to something more modern but great job!

Reactions: sickdyd

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 09:05
Website
adgr.dev
Pronouns
he/him
Looks nice! I found it odd that I couldn’t click the portfolio items it wasn’t very clear. I would have expected it to take me to a page with more info or open the link rather than having to select from a small button.

sickdyd

Reaction score
Local Time
Website
sugoi.online
Looks nice! I found it odd that I couldn’t click the portfolio items it wasn’t very clear. I would have expected it to take me to a page with more info or open the link rather than having to select from a small button.
Thank you! Makes sense, I will add a link. But what should I link them to? To the demo or the github repo?

Last edited:

wingleeio

Reaction score
Website
winglee.io
Looks nice!

The contrast in the hero text might make it a bit difficult for some people to read, and the project cards seem to bleed into the background a a bit.

I really like the effect you have with the neon glowing squares in the background, great job with the landing page!

Reactions: sickdyd

sickdyd

Reaction score
Local Time
Website
sugoi.online
Looks nice!

The contrast in the hero text might make it a bit difficult for some people to read, and the project cards seem to bleed into the background a a bit.

I really like the effect you have with the neon glowing squares in the background, great job with the landing page!
Thank you! What is the "hero text"?