How to come up with creative content ideas?

How to come up with creative content ideas?

ReinissB

Local time
20:31

Be surrounded by creative people, read creative books, watch creative tv shows or movies, go outside, pay attention to small details that surround you and most importantly consider yourself a creative person. Without that, there can be no creativity. As well as, don't try to force creativity. It will come to you naturally. (that's my opinion)

Sharkie

🦈
Gold Member
Local time
15:31
Pronouns
She/Her

If you're struggling to create content, the best advice I can give is:

Take inspiration from what others are doing.

I'm very much not saying plagiarise. Creating content is hard, but so many people are creating amazing things, and the amount of amazing things in the world is insane. You can take inspiration from everything, and create something new and equally amazing.

minddigital55

Local time
00:01

Be surrounded by creative people, read creative books, watch creative tv shows or movies, go outside, pay attention to small details that surround you and most importantly consider yourself a creative person. Without that, there can be no creativity. As well as, don't try to force creativity. It will come to you naturally. (that's my opinion)
Thanks for sharing great information.

minddigital55

Local time
00:01

If you're struggling to create content, the best advice I can give is:

Take inspiration from what others are doing.

I'm very much not saying plagiarise. Creating content is hard, but so many people are creating amazing things, and the amount of amazing things in the world is insane. You can take inspiration from everything, and create something new and equally amazing.

That's great, It's great idea what my competitor is doing... Thanks Sharkie...