Now Live 🐿 Hoard.fyi – 260+ curated resources for web designers & developers

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
16:59
Pronouns
he/him

I had this thought for quite a while but during the run up to the launch of the forum I thought I'd flesh it out and use it to drive some traffic to the Webwide sign-ups. It worked! It didn't do so great on Product Hunt seems they didn't want me on the featured (despite out upvoting many of the others early on in day) 😒.

It did front-page Reddit 3 times in the web dev, design and CSS subreddits though which drove 5k+ visitors.

I hope you find something useful on it!

Upvote 5

Solidus

Local time
11:59

Nice idea. Will earn good affiliate commission with lots of visitors.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Nice idea. Will earn good affiliate commission with lots of visitors.
Thank you @Solidus! There's a few affiliates on there at the moment just from things that I use myself and offer some nice credit. Hoping to start adding some more links once I have a bit more time after this launch settled down. 😄

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Created a Twitter account if anybody would like a fresh link in their feed each day! 🐿

kilian

Gold Member
Local time
17:59
Pronouns
he/him

Really like the layout! Would love to get Polypane on there :)

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Really like the layout! Would love to get Polypane on there :)
Happily! You are at top of queue to be added to site and tweeted out when I set-up next batch. 😄

Mayh

Local time
22:59

Did you code it or this is a template? I was searching for something like that for my "curated directory list" but didnt find so use different template (flatmonthlyfee.co if you want to look),
1. I think you need to change icons for categories, I think they will look better without background
2. You can add number how many services categories have
3. You can make sections like "personal" , "developing / design" etc will be better visible for users

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Did you code it or this is a template? I was searching for something like that for my "curated directory list" but didnt find so use different template (flatmonthlyfee.co if you want to look),
1. I think you need to change icons for categories, I think they will look better without background
2. You can add number how many services categories have
3. You can make sections like "personal" , "developing / design" etc will be better visible for users
Thanks so much for your feedback! It is WordPress but I built my own template for it from scratch and use ACF Pro to manage the content.

Last edited:

szferi

Local time
17:59

I just realized, that you refer webwide as webful.io in the footer. Is there any reason for that?

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

I just realized, that you refer webwide as webful.io in the footer. Is there any reason for that?
Old name, lazy busy developer. 🙈 Well spotted! It is on my to-do list.