Webwide is the inclusive forum community for web designers, developers & makers.

Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a seasoned pro – you'll fit right in at Webwide. We understand that our community is one of creation which is why we, unlike many other discussion forums, encourage sharing of your own projects and content. Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away.

Read our Code of Conduct

Free Forum Membership Benefits

• Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions
  • Network with industry peers and make new connections
  • Show off your own projects and relevant content
  • Get help and feedback for your coding and designs
  • Buy and sell services and resources in the marketplace
  • Participate in our friendly community challenges
  • Earn trophies and work your way up our leaderboards
  • Enjoy exclusive Webwide member discounts and offers
  • ...and so much more!

Hi, Members

subrahmanyam

Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 22:15
Website
www.plugxr.com
Credits
I am Subrahmanyam and I am working on a Cloud-based Augmented reality platform called PlugXR (https://www.plugxr.com). Recently, we released an update on our Commercial version, I would appreciate it if you can spend some time on it and provide feedback.
Try our Commercial version: https://www.plugxr.com Feel free to share your thoughts by:
· DMing me,
· Write to us at [email protected], or
· Comment section.

Reactions: Adam

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Reaction score
Local Time
Today, 17:45
Credits
Pronouns
he/him
Hi @subrahmanyam! Welcome to Webwide. Project looks great, do you have any videos demoing what it can do?

Happy that you have shared project and hope you will continue to contribute to other discussions as you obviously have a lot of valuable experience. 🙂