Hi, I'm Simon

sfcgeorge

Sonic the developer
Gold Member
Local time
19:04
Pronouns
He/Him

I'm Simon, 25, London... feels like an ASL 😅 Anyway, I don't like writing about myself but let's try. I started designing websites at 11, gradually learned JavaScript and PHP through my teens, switched to Ruby which I love, then a stint of Java while I did Computer Science at uni. I've freelanced a bit along the way, worked as CTO of a startup, and now working as a senior dev doing all kinds of database and algorithm heavy stuff at my friend's startup... and some React, GraphQL, etc.

Oh, I like bouldering (climbing), photography, electronics, and 3d printing. I meditate to relax, and keep meaning to get back into writing.

sfcgeorge

Sonic the developer
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
He/Him

Oh no yes I'm terrible at it. My dating profile used to read like my CV. And my CV read like my Twitter bio. It's all wrong 😂 I should hire a ghost writer... or a neural network to generate endearing rubbish for me.

Michael

😎
Local time

Oh no yes I'm terrible at it. My dating profile used to read like my CV. And my CV read like my Twitter bio. It's all wrong 😂 I should hire a ghost writer... or a neural network to generate endearing rubbish for me.

That, or hire 100 monkeys with typewriters 😎