Hi, I'm Ralph!👋

Hi, I'm Ralph!👋

ralphsmit

Local time
07:46

Hi everyone! I'm Ralph, a sixteen year-old amateur designer and web enthusiast. In my spare time I love to create websites and work with other tools. I started at 12 years old with Photoshop. After that I expanded to almost all the complete Creative Cloud apps. Two years ago I decided to build a personal website. At first I started off with Adobe Muse, but that didn't work out so well for me. It just didn't have enough customisation options. After that I moved to Wordpress, revised it a lot and launched it. Happy that it's live now (creativecreators.nl).
Currently I'm more focused on the stuff with websites. Because Wordpress did not always offer me enough options, I decided to learn HTML and CSS. I'm also trying to build a Wordpress theme, but that project is not yet very advanced.

Michael

😎
Local time
06:46

Welcome!
While I’m not a WordPress developer - I’m aware that it’s come on leaps and bounds recently with the release of Gutenberg etc.

Any questions, just yell!

ralphsmit

Local time

Thank you! I'm very curious what Gutenberg will become, for now it's still a bit basic. Therefore I like to use Visual Composer for now, because that gives me more options, but I might very well transition to Gutenberg in the future.

Michael

😎
Local time

Thank you! I'm very curious what Gutenberg will become, for now it's still a bit basic. Therefore I like to use Visual Composer for now, because that gives me more options, but I might very well transition to Gutenberg in the future.
Yea. We used Visual Composer at work when we used to do WordPress stuff.

Our internal sites are all migrated to Gutenberg now. Depends on how much flexibility etc you need. 👍

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome Ralph! I've been rocking Gutenberg for some time. I am big fan when paired with Advanced Custom Fields Pro to create custom blocks.

ralphsmit

Local time

Yea. We used Visual Composer at work when we used to do WordPress stuff.

Our internal sites are all migrated to Gutenberg now. Depends on how much flexibility etc you need. 👍

Oke, I think I should give it a try in the near future 😉

ralphsmit

Local time

Welcome Ralph! I've been rocking Gutenberg for some time. I am big fan when paired with Advanced Custom Fields Pro to create custom blocks.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Last edited: