Hi, I'm Nann

Hi, I'm Nann

nann

Local time
10:40

Hello everyone, I am a full-stack developer from China, I started my career in game industry and I am working on my own startup project about education.

I'm also doing a little bit graphic and interactive design works, I love writing, reading and movies.

Glad to join Webwide and I am looking forward to learn and share with all of you guys^^

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
02:40
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome Nann! Would love to hear more about your projects. Feel free to share in the Showcase forum. 😃

JoyFreak

Gaming Forums
Local time
02:40

Hello @nann and welcome :)

Nice little introduction there. May I ask why you did not pursue a career in the game industry?

Robin

Local time
03:40

Ni hao, welcome!

Having great interest in languague overall, chinese is definitely one I intend on learning. Do you create your works in english, chinese or perhaps both?

Last edited:

nann

Local time

Hey! Welcome!

What’s the education startup? :)

Thx for welcome ^^

I am working on a small project in order to help k12 teachers in China to have better and quality teaching preparation for their class, and try to make them have better communication with each other, just like developers we do, just try to help them to be a better "Education Developer" to provide them with resource, peers, and tech tools.

nann

Local time

Welcome Nann! Would love to hear more about your projects. Feel free to share in the Showcase forum. 😃

Thanks Adam for such a warm welcome, and I'd like to share and learn from the community ^^

nann

Local time

Hello @nann and welcome :)

Nice little introduction there. May I ask why you did not pursue a career in the game industry?

Actually I completed my certificate in Singapore about Digital Entertainment Technology around 2004, which is a course focus on game design and programming, I've spent few years on mobile game works like J2ME, mobile game development and game porting for Southeast Asia.

But I have to back to China because my father got cancer, I have to return to look after my family, and there was no game company in my hometown Xi'an back to 2005, that is why I need switch the track to Internet and software development.

But I am still benefit from what I learnt from game ^^

nann

Local time

Ni hao, welcome!

Having great interest in languague overall, chinese is definitely one I intend on learning. Do you create your works in english, chinese or perhaps both?

Ni Hao = 你好 😃Hej Robin
Robin in Chinese character is 罗宾

I am a fan of different culture and history, and each language will open a new path for me to know more people and the world, Sweden is one of the dream destinations on my world traveling list.

I am creating my works in Chinese for now, but we will make it multi-language support which including English.