Hi! I'm Miguel Piedrafita

Hi! I'm Miguel Piedrafita

m1guelpf

18-year-old maker
Local time
19:22
Pronouns
he, him

Hey everyone! I'm Miguel, a 17-year-old maker. I'm studying the IB program and building Sitesauce (which will be announced next week) & Blogcast on my free time. I also blog regularly and am really active on Twitter. You can keep updated on what I'm building by joining my weekly newsletter.

I'm really excited to participate in Webwide with everyone else, let's make a great community!

Last edited:
Reactions: An

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
17:22
Pronouns
he/him

Hi Miguel! I'm super excited to see what Sitesauce is all about! I work with WordPress a fair amount for clients so seems like it could be really useful. Be sure to keep us updated. 😁

sfcgeorge

Sonic the developer
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
He/Him

Your profile says you're in Oviedo? I was just in Oviedo a few weeks ago visiting our designer who lives there! Nice city, amazing food (and cidre) 😋

m1guelpf

18-year-old maker
Local time
19:22
Pronouns
he, him

Your profile says you're in Oviedo? I was just in Oviedo a few weeks ago visiting our designer who lives there! Nice city, amazing food (and cidre) 😋
Yeah, I'm from Oviedo, Spain. Let me know if you ever come back and I'll buy you a coffee!

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Yeah, I'm from Oviedo, Spain. Let me know if you ever come back and I'll buy you a coffee!

(Getting wholesome community vibes here) ✨

sfcgeorge

Sonic the developer
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
He/Him

Aww you're all too nice, our designer let a couple of us stay for free and wouldn't take any money 🙏🏻

null

Local time
18:22

Hi Miguel

we met a Laracon this year

p.s. you now semi secret project looks really cool