Now Live Hi, I'm a startup sales expert that recently launched a Slack Bot that builds remote team culture

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
17:08
Pronouns
he/him

Hi Jalex! Welcome to Webwide. Please could you tell us a bit more about you and your project?

jalexmason

Local time
09:08

My partner and I have been working on this for about 6 months as we both worked in fully remote teams. We could not find a way to build better connections with remote team members. I personally suffered from remote team isolation and was uncertain of my professional growth opportunities at the company. Matt wanted to help his development team get to know each other better. We have since tested the chatbot at several remote companies and received great feedback. We are continuing to add features that help remote teams build a stronger culture and eliminate remote work isolation.

jalexmason

Local time
09:08

ChatFox is a Slack chatbot that builds remote team culture. Remote teams that only engage through projects, tasks, and deadlines do not foster a culture around shared values and goals. Build a strong remote team culture, improve remote team productivity, and eliminate team member isolation. Use ChatFox Icebreakers to build rapport with team members, use ChatFox Coffee Chats to have meaningful conversations with people across your organization, or use ChatFox Shout Outs to recommend a colleague and endorse their skills. Unlike other remote team solutions, ChatFox looks at remote team culture from a strategic perspective and has created engaging chats for your team that provide management with insights into remote team engagement, skills, contributions, and mobility.