Hi from San Francisco

Hi from San Francisco

fabulousrice

Local time
16:55

I'm a pluridisciplinary designer well-versed into film, motion and web design.
Looking forward to interesting conversations about what drives all of us to keep doing what we're doing.

tom

Creator of StickerRun®
Community Team
Local time
01:55

Hello oh fabulous rice!
It‘s a pleasure to have you here with us 😊

Michael

😎
Local time
00:55

Welcome! Quite a diverse selection of skills there, being able to work between film, motion and web design.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
00:55
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome @fabulousrice! Your site is wild! Love the 3D. Is there any story behind the stone effect or just because it looks cool (which is as good a reason as any!)? 😄

fabulousrice

Local time
16:55

Welcome @fabulousrice! Your site is wild! Love the 3D. Is there any story behind the stone effect or just because it looks cool (which is as good a reason as any!)? 😄

Thanks Adam! Well, there's an animated version of my logo which plays at the beginning of most film projects I produce - and I've always been a fan of stone or metal blocky letters. It was more of a thing to have really nice typographic logos for film/film companies between the 60s and the 90s though, but this cool site or this one do them justice. I really just love seeing the letters move in a 3D space and the way light changes on it on the website version.

Since I also do print and 2d/web, I think it's fun to use similar versions of the logo, but adapt it for each space, so it's on my letterhead too. The print version, the website and the video logos are very similar but differ (printed / interactive / animated).