Hi all

Hi all

creaky

Local time
21:22

I work in IT for a University and play around for a hobby.

Lot of good stuff here so far, keep up the good work. I especially like the homepage you created, you should write a guide for it, would come in very handy.

tom

Creator of StickerRun®
Community Team
Local time
22:22

Mister Burns! 😦
You better not let them dogs out. Otherwise we‘ll have to start all over again with the 1000 members 😂

Anyway, welcome to webwide! Please make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay.

Michael

😎
Local time

Welcome to the community! How do you find working in a University? Are you restricted on what you can/can't do due to budgets etc?

tom

Creator of StickerRun®
Community Team
Local time

Sure thing. But has to be comfortable and have enough space for 1k+ people 😁

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Sure thing. But has to be comfortable and have enough space for 1k+ people 😁
I thought it's like a BBQ-party - everyone brings something in. One a salad for 10, the other a couch for 4 and so on?^^ How cool would it be to celebrate a webwide party. But I have the feeling that it wouldn't start in germany. 😅
But the good&bad thing is that a flight to London is cheaper than a train ticket to Frankfurt ... 😫

PS: @Adam just out of curiosity - how many people could find a place on your couch? 🤔

Last edited:

creaky

Local time

Welcome to the community! How do you find working in a University? Are you restricted on what you can/can't do due to budgets etc?

Only been there for a week after 30+ years in the NHS, let you know in a few months.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

Welcome @creaky! Great to have you here. 😄 What does a typical day for you look like working in IT?