Hey All! Check Out My Personal Landing Page

SatvirSandhu

Local time
18:59

Satvir.me

I'd love to hear any sort of feedback, I'm super proud of myself for getting this far in my journey. I hope to create better content that I can share with the community over the weeks to come.

Short Bio: I'm a self taught developer based in Toronto, Canada. I'm currently in the stage of building up my portfolio and will soon be looking for front-end developer positions.

Upvote 3

SatvirSandhu

Local time

Thats sweet! I really like that moving star effect, how did you accomplish it?

Thanks! I made added the star effect using Particle.JS. It's really easy to use!

You can configure the animation you want in browser on the site, and export your configuration as a JSON file. After that all you have to do is include the library, call a single function in your JS, and place a div where you want your animation.

VickiLanger

Asks "why?" too much
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
she/her

That is really cool looking. It does a great job converting your contact stuff and I shows a bunch of different things you know how to do.

Very nice. 👍🏻

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
23:59
Pronouns
he/him

Nice work! Great domain! One of the benefits of having a unique name. 😄 Love the effect of the particles as stars, creative.

What are your plans for it next?

SatvirSandhu

Local time

Nice work! Great domain! One of the benefits of having a unique name. 😄 Love the effect of the particles as stars, creative.

What are your plans for it next?

Thanks! Once I have a decent chunk of original projects completed, I'll be adding a projects section. Not sure exactly how it'll look, I'm still thinking about that.

sickdyd

Local time
08:59

Nice job, simple but beautiful. I noticed that between the icons there is a small blue dash (-) and it seems to be wrapped by an <a> tag, since it changes color to purple once it's been clicked. I don't think it's intentional, so you might wanna take a look a that!

ReinissB

Local time
01:59

I really love how you made that hover effect for "Satvir". And the playfulness makes this site so attractive to me. Good job, can't wait to see what you will come up with next. 😎

VickiLanger

Asks "why?" too much
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
she/her

I really love how you made that hover effect for "Satvir". And the playfulness makes this site so attractive to me. Good job, can't wait to see what you will come up with next. 😎
I didn't even notice that before. That really is an awesome effect.