⬆️ Help us get featured in 10words.io

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
07:31
Pronouns
he/him

We're featured in today's batch of 10words.io newbies. With enough upvotes we'll get featured in their weekly newsletter with far more reach.

You can help spread the Webwide word and invite even more fresh faces by tapping the up arrow next to our listing and confirming with Twitter. 😇

A big thank you (cough credits gift cough) if you let me know you done it.

👉 https://10words.io/

Screenshot 2020-05-13 at 16.34.10.png

Last edited:

sfcgeorge

Sonic the developer
Gold Member
Local time
Pronouns
He/Him

I did the thing! Hadn't heard of 10words. Kinda seems like Product Hunt but less "omg look at this flashy thing haha we made 6 puns about it! yaaay emojis"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-13 at 16.38.12.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-13 at 16.38.12.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 43

Talia

Local time
01:31

I voted, though tbh I'm not sure that's the best description. I don't think "old-school" is a very flattering term. Webwide may have a traditional forum layout and structure, but it's still a modern site in terms of its looks and features. Probably not the hugest deal, but it's not what I would've done. I would probably just say "Friendly online community for web developers" or something like that if it were me.

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
Pronouns
he/him

I voted, though tbh I'm not sure that's the best description. I don't think "old-school" is a very flattering term. Webwide may have a traditional forum layout and structure, but it's still a modern site in terms of its looks and features. Probably not the hugest deal, but it's not what I would've done. I would probably just say "Friendly online community for web developers" or something like that if it were me.
I totally agree! We’ve actually been in something like a 5 month queue to get on there but I’ve not been able to change that messaging. I thought that was good way to describe us back then but since discovered we can appeal to way more than just those nostalgic for an ‘old-school’ forum experience. 😊

Thanks so much for voting and your feedback!

Gummibeer

Astroneer
Local time
08:31
Pronouns
he/him

Voted - never heard of this site and definitely prefer PH in terms of reach, interaction and so on.