Hello!

Hello!

UnitPrice.org

Local time
05:18

Hi! I’m happy to join you all here. I saw this new idea of a website pop up, and I’m happy to be an early member!

Currently, I’m working on a new website idea of mine, called unitprice.org! I realized that buying in bulk on Amazon requires more strategy than you’d initially realize... Sometimes the unit price is worse! So I built this website to do that math for you. I’m hoping to add more products in the coming days! And then I’ll “officially” launch it in a week or two!

By the way, I’m a python developer! But I’ve been venturing beyond python lately too!

Nice to meet you all!

Adam

Mr. Webwide
Administrator
Local time
10:18
Pronouns
he/him

What a great idea! Easy to use, to the point, good win-win revenue model and solves a real problem.

Are you using the Amazon API to fetch those prices and order dynamically?

Thanks so much for joining (and again for being one of the 200 pre-launchers!). Please keep us up to date on your progress, ask for help whenever you'd like and share your experiences with others if you feel so inclined.

Last edited:

UnitPrice.org

Local time

I am incredibly close to being able to use their API. They have a requirement where X purchases need to be made via referrals before access is granted. So feel free to purchase something and help me cross that line.

It’s a very manual process right now. I’m super looking forward to API access!

Michael

😎
Local time
10:18

How feasible is it to release a amazon.co.uk version? Not sure I'd make massive use of it, but if it was a quick process, you could have a UK version also, and potentially increase traffic.

UnitPrice.org

Local time

Great question. I think it’s very feasible! Once this initial proof of concept is (hopefully) a success, I think moving into other markets like the U.K. is a natural next step.